The Operator’s rental fleet is insured under a policy of motor vehicle insurance (“Policy”) from a person or company licensed to carry on insurance business in Uganda.
The operator’s Insurance Policy Carters for Only the Vehicles, Head on Collusion and theft for the Vehicle and doesn’t provide Personal Life Insurance for the occupant so you’re required to come with life insurance from home country.
This Insurance does not cover any damage caused by negligence such as driving under the influence of alcoholism , wheels/trims, cigarette burns (Our vehicles are all non-smoking), punctures, damage to radio covers, badges etc.
- Immediately notify the police if another party‘s guilt is to be ascertained or if any person is injured
- Therefore clients are entitled to get police Report and make Police Statement when he or she gets accident because it is what company insurance base on to compensate, so when the client does not get this letter is to meet all the expenses.
- The Excess insurance charged by the operator will vary depending on the car type: Toyota Rav4 USD 300 and Land cruiser Prado 500 USD depending on the assessed damage.
- The hirer will comply with the terms and conditions of the insurance policy and pay the owner any excess in the event of the claim IMPORTANT: The Operator is not providing insurance services to the Hirer. The Operator manages the insurance provided under the Policy. The Operator reserves the right to determine whether or not to claim under the Policy. In the event of damage to the Vehicle, the Hirer agrees to immediately contact, and solely deal with, the Operator.
- The Hirer will not be covered under the Policy (and therefore is personally liable for all damage) if – Note: Areas where client is 100% responsible for